Boulder, Louisville, Your home!
Let’s All Sing, Shake & Shimmy Together! AGES 0-5 (A great class for siblings!) Who wants to play REAL instruments including violin, piano, mandolin, ukulele, banjo & guitar?
We SING: Favorites, World, Bluegrass/Folk & more We SHAKE: Percussion (Drum circles), Strings, Recorders, Kazoos, Tambourines, Cymbals, Triangles We SHIMMY: Moving, Grooving & Dancing to different rhythms, fiddle tunes and more!
- Day -Thursday Mornings, August 31st-October 5th
- Time – 9:30-10:15am
- Cost: $90/child, Sibling/Twin Discount $120
- First Class only $10-Will Prorate if you join after session starts
- Day -Wednesday Mornings, Sept. 27th-Oct. 25th
- Time – 10:30-11:15am
- Cost: $75/child, Sibling/Twin Discount $100
- Free Demo Sept. 20th at 10:30am! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up
- Day -Thursday Mornings, Sept. 28th-Nov. 16th
- Time – 11:30am-12:15pm & 12:30-1:15pm
- Cost: $120/child, Sibling/Twin Discount $160
- Free Demo Sept. 21st at 11:30am & 12:30pm! Email email@example.com to sign up
- Tuesday Mornings 10-11am 10.3-10.31
- Tuesday Afternoons 1-2pm 11.7-12.12 (no class 11.21)
- More info & to Sign up: http://bvsd.org/lll/Documents/LLL_Fall2017_AdultCatalog.pdf
Kaleidoscope Music/House of Joy-Family & Kid Shows-Joy Myers & Beth Wilberger: Dance, Sing & Love Around the World! We take the audience on a journey to discover the diversity of music from around the world through European Classical, Broadway, Folk and Bluegrass, Standards, and Childrens’ Music–and much more! Joy plays piano, accordion, penny whistle, percussion and native flute, along with some vocals. Beth plays violin, viola, mandolin, guitar, ukulele and sings lead vocals.
Watch our new Kids Program Promo Video & book us for your library series, family concert/event, school gathering or kids festival stage: House of Joy/Kaleidoscope Kids Music Program
What People Are Saying about Kaleidoscope Music Classes, Where Kids Sing, Shake & Shimmy (Ages 0-5):
Beth is very friendly and welcoming.
We had a lot of fun!
Great class; A wonderful, positive experience for young children and adults.
Beth is so great with the kids. She never raises her voice, but simply just redirects the children. I love that each class has a different theme but opening and closing stays similar.
Miss Beth is fantastic!
All of the diverse instruments are amazing. Exposure is everything.
Great content, love all the instruments
Presenter is excellent with children
Loved changing instruments, dances, trying out real instruments
Great content considering the wide age variety of the class. Love the constant movement for the kiddos and the ability for parents to be so involved.